Overview Of Fatigue
Any severe disorder, particularly painful ones, can make you feel exhausted or leave you feeling worn out. Here are a few health disorders that are known to lead to fatigue.
- This is a type of food intolerance where your body responds poorly when you consume gluten; an ingredient found in cereals, cakes and bread.
- Other symptoms of coeliac disease, together with fatigue, are diarrhea, weight loss or anemia.
- Your doctor can confirm if you have coeliac disease by taking a blood test.
- One of the most renowned medical causes for continuously feeling tired is due to iron deficiency anemia
- It usually affects post-menopausal women and one in every twenty males, but may be even more common in women who are still having their periods.
- Normally, you’ll feel you can’t be worried to do anything, your muscles will feel tense and you’ll get tired extremely quickly.
- Pregnant ladies and females with heavy periods are particularly susceptible to anemia.
- Sleep apnea is a disorder where your throat constricts or closes while sleeping and repeatedly disturbs your breathing.
- This leads to excessive snoring and your oxygen levels decrease.
- The problem in breathing means that you wake up through the course of the night, and feel tired the next day.
- It’s occurs mostly in large, middle-aged men. Consuming alcohol and smoking can aggravate the problem.
- One of the key symptoms of diabetes, a long-standing illness caused by excessive sugar in the blood, is feeling extremely exhausted.
- The other important symptoms are feeling extremely thirsty, urinating a lot, and weight loss. Your doctor can detect diabetes by means of a blood test.
- Though depression can leave you feeling very unhappy, depression can also make you feel exhausted.
- It can also cause you to have problems falling asleep or waking up early in the morning, which will result in exhaustion the next day.
Related Video On Fatigue
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.
Powered by Devhats