First Aid Re-Certification in Red Deer
Red Deer First Aid stands out as the leading provider of Alberta Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) approved first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification and recertification courses. This experienced and popular provider has been offering workplace and academic approved certification courses in Red Deer since 2008. Participants may register for a wide range of courses including OH&S approved standard first aid, childcare first aid, food safety certification, fire safety, WHMIS, TDG, babysitting first aid, H2S Alive and many more. Course prices are the lowest in Alberta and participants will attend a conveniently located training centre that provides free parking and comfortable learning atmosphere. Read through this page to find more information about this provider, what it offers and how to register.
How To Contact This Provider?
To contact this provider use the following details:
- Website Address: http://firstaidreddeer.ca/re-certification/
- Email Address: email@example.com / info@firstaidcourses. ca
- Toll Free Telephone Number: 1-888-870-7002
We also have a on-line registration form on this page. To view it scroll to the bottom or click the link below.
Why Register With This Provider?
Here’s the top 10 reasons to register with this first aid, CPR and safety training provider:
- Nobody beats the low prices offered by this provider
- Certification meets Alberta OH&S requirements
- Renewal courses are available multiple times per week
- Private classes are available for groups of almost any size. They can be hosted at the training facility or, if space allows, can be held at your facility
- Participants that request refunds can get a full refund as long as it is prior to 72 hours to the course
- A no pressure policy states that if a participants who attends and does not complete the course the first time can re-take the course at no extra cost
- Facilities are clean, well maintained and conveniently located
- Registration is available via telephone, chat, email or on-line. CSR’s are available to take your call anywhere from 8am to 6pm Monday to Sunday
- A high volume of provided courses are ensures that you’ll be able to find a class that meets your schedule
- Classes are never cancelled.
What Courses Are Available?
The following courses are available with this provider
- Alberta OH&S approved standard, emergency and childcare first aid and CPR
- CPR and AED only courses
- Food Safety Certification
- Pet First Aid
- Babysitting Training
- Fire Safety
- MSDS Training
- WHMIS Training
- First Responder
To find the schedule of the above mentioned courses use the contact information provided above.
Who Takes First Aid Training in Red Deer?
Many people in Alberta are required to be certified in first aid and / or CPR. Here’s a list of some of the employee types that need this training / certification
- CBSA Agents
- Police Officers
- Security Guards
- Government Employees
- First Aid attendants
- Oil Workers
- Gas Workers
- Heavy Industry Workers
- Public Transit Operators
- Health Care Professionals
- Massage Therapists
- Medical School Students
- Fitness Workers
- Daycare workers
Find a course that works for you by visiting the Red Deer First Aid website. Did You Know? The human heart The human heart has four chambers: two aortas and two ventricles. The right atrium takes unoxygenated blood from the body and pumps it to the right ventricle. The right ventricle then sends the blood to the pulmonary artery and to the lungs. After the blood gets filled with oxygen, the lungs send it through the pulmonary vein and into the left atrium. The left atrium then pumps blood to the left ventricle which then pumps it through the aorta and to different parts of the body. If any of these chambers fail, it can cause heart failure and cardiac arrest.